Become our new Service Sales Engineer in Sweden.
This new position is an exciting opportunity to develop your sales career in the fast growing Desoutter Service Sales business.
We are currently looking to recruit a National Service Sales Specialist to lead the sales activities in the Desoutter Service business across the Nordic countries with focus on Sweden, in this flexible role you will support the implementation of the global service strategy
Reporting to the Business Line Manager for Service and working together with the Desoutter team including, Projects Leader and other key personnel you will be required to follow the 2016-2018 Service strategy and to implement a plan to provide profitable and sustainable Service growth
The main function is to facilitate profitable area Service market growth by;
- Developing new and existing Service Accounts with the Desoutter Service ranges of products
- Maximising Customer Satisfaction using NPS
- Maximising sales opportunities via a Service value approach
- Building an effective business relationship with distribution and customers at all levels and undertaking presentations in order to enhance the company profile.
- Working with CPI Sales to maximize opportunities in target and existing customers
- Training and development of Desoutter Sales and Service teams including the field of value sales
- Organising and managing regular and sustained marketing campaigns including road shows, seminars and exhibitions.
- Development of Desoutter Service Partners as a vehicle to maximize Management of new product introduction into the market including product launches, training, evaluation.
- Effective planning, organizing and prioritizing, managing sales data including the timely recordings of visit, action reports, monthly reports and analysis of sales performance against budget.
- Market mapping, documenting market potential and market share for Desoutter and its competition.
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Carry out customer training as required in the general operations of Desoutter equipment
- Identify the parts and costs required to prepare customer quotations
- Plan and organise daily and weekly visit schedules
- Effectively promote the Desoutter company image
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Seek to constantly improve customer satisfaction result measured by NPS
- Be prepared to travel extensively throughout Nordic with big focus on Sweden
The following requirements are essential:
- Excellent Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Knowledge of electrical / electronic controls
- Experience in mechanical engineering.
- Previous Service Engineer Experience
The following requirements are desirable;
- Desoutter product knowledge
- Experience in selling Service products
- The successful candidate must possess strong communication skills, both written and oral, and be very flexible in their approach to working.
- The successful candidate will have a strong technical sales background and ideally experience in Service sales, solution selling industrial pneumatic / electric equipment. Strong organisational skills plus good business acumen are required for this role. Reliability and trustworthiness are essential qualities for the successful applicant.
- Experience in B2B direct sales is very important and distributor channel management is an advantage.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English is an absolute demand
Country and city description
The role will be based in SwedenApply now