Become now our new Process Sales Engineer in Sweden!
We are currently looking to recruit a Process Sales Engineer to lead the sales activities in the Desoutter process business across the Nordic countries with focus on Sweden, in this advanced role you will drive and implement the Desoutter software and process development with an extra focus on implementation of PivotWare.
PivotWare is a hard and software solution which is developed to support Mayor General Industry, Aerospace and other demanding customers to control, optimize and measure their production. Your mission will be to drive and actively sell the PivotWare solutions in the Nordic countries.
- Developing new and existing accounts to be aware of the process and software solutions which Desoutter has in their portfolio
- Be an expert in process control and other software solutions that is developed by Desoutter
- Working with CPI project sales to maximize opportunities in target and existing customers
- Organizing and managing regular and sustained marketing campaigns including road shows, seminars and exhibitions.
- Market mapping, documenting market potential and market share for Desoutter and its competition.
- Carry out customer training as required in the general operations of PivotWare and other Desoutter equipment
- Effectively promote the Desoutter company image
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Seek to constantly improve customer satisfaction result measured by NPS
- Be prepared to travel extensively throughout Nordic with big focus on Sweden
- Knowledge Server and workstation administration on Windows, preferably including cluster technologies.
- Knowledge Installation and troubleshooting of hardware platforms
- Excellent Network technology and data communications
- Knowledge ORACLE and Microsoft SQL Server installation and administration
- Basic knowledge in industrial automation, fieldbus technique and PLC programming are desirable
- Basic knowledge of software programming and scripting languages are of advantage
- The successful candidate must possess strong communication skills, both written and oral, and be very flexible in their approach to working.
- The successful candidate will have a strong technical sales background and ideally experience in process and solution sales
- Strong organizational skills plus good business acumen are required for this role.
- Reliability and trustworthiness are essential qualities for the successful applicant.
- Experience in B2B direct sales is very important
- Fluent in both Swedish and English is an absolute demand
Country and city description
The position will be based in Sweden
For the right person this will be a very motivating and challenging role with good opportunities to drive your own ideas and create a new and successful business leg for Desoutter NordicApply now