Become the new Product Marketing Specialist for Desoutter in South Africa!
We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated Product Marketing Specialist, for our Desoutter range of tools and assembly solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The support and promotion of all Desoutter products, within South Africa and some focus Sub Saharan countries.
- Sales and distribution management of the two authorised Desoutter Partners.
- Assisting the Business Line Manager to further define and implement the local Desoutter strategy.
- The full support and management of larger projects, from proposal to handover. This will be managed together with a Desoutter Partner.
- Identifying new potential customers and working closely with a Desoutter Partner to secure the business.
- All general Desoutter marketing activities.
- Responsible for all local Desoutter product launches. This includes the distribution of marketing material, training of authorised distribution and key customers, the planning and execution of product roadshows, as well as doing local price comparisons against competition.
- Ensuring that all authorised distributors receive updated product training, based on the needs of their sales teams.
- Working closely with the internal office staff, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Liaising with the product company in France for product support, technical queries, quality complaints and all other general enquires / feedback.
- Conducting Desoutter “RightWay” audits at selected key / potential customers.
Knowledge and Experience requirements:
- A university education in engineering(or similar), with a minimum of 5 years sales or marketing experience.
- Marketing and sales management skills with knowledge and experience of the General and Motor Vehicle Industry.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to lead and motivate key distributors.
- Excellent product and application knowledge of sophisticated tightening techniques.
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Excellent command of English
- Software skills e.g. MS Office soft wares,
- Driving license and willingness to travel regularly within South Africa.
- Dynamic, result oriented and self-motivating personality with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good organizational, planning and follow up skills.
- Team player and open minded personality with ability to listen to people.
- Strong customer and quality focus with ability to keep commitments seek feedback and continuously drive customer satisfaction.
- Strong conflict resolution skills, ability to cooperate and communicate efficiently with colleagues and partners at all levels
Country and city description
- This position is located in Boksburg, South Africa (Johannesburg).