Become the new Aerospace Application Expert for Desoutter in China.
In line with our ambitious strategy to become number 1 in the Aerospace segment, we are currently seeking an Aerospace Application Expert, whose mission will be to support business (from a marketing and product support perspective). This position is based in our Excellence Centre in Asia and covers the following customer centers: South East Asia, China, Japan, South Korea and India.
In this exposed role, you will work very closely with these entities and the HO, and be part of a globally dedicated Aerospace Team.
As a successful Aerospace Application Specialist with sound knowledge in drilling, advanced drilling, assembly solutions for ASC specifically in advanced drilling unit equipment, both pneumatic and electric, you will:
- Be the point of contact when dedicated aerospace processes and product support is required.
- Ensure aerospace processes and products related competence are growing within the aerospace sales team.
- Coordinate and perform competence development programmes, both internal and external, and be involved in the local ASC recruitment process where required.
- Support with technical quotations (application & process understanding) and prepare the ADU jobcards for our Seti-tec Application Center in France.
- Be the support interface with the HO in France.
- Be able to demo equipment on real applications.
- Be able to support installations and trouble-shooting for (Electric and Pneumatic) ADU in parallel with Seti-tec.
- Keep the aerospace strategy updated and well implemented, suggest changes where needed.
- Expand and optimize customer satisfaction by providing innovative products, strong expertise level, customer centricity and effective brand recognition.
- Further develop the market intelligence, customer mapping and territory coverage.
- Work in close collaboration with the Global project team to increase the hit rate of project sales and ensure an effectively delivery.
- Take responsibility for cross border projects which could either involve Key Customer management or global MTBs
- Ensure that product launches are fully implemented in all the Asian customer centers.
An international profile, you have a good background in marketing and sales from a customer or similar business drive experience. You possess proven leadership skills and a successful track record in sales management. Past experience with distribution management and or product management is a plus.
You have experience in the ASC segment and a clear understanding of the products and process used in the aerospace process. Sound knowledge of ADU applications is mandatory, as is understanding of engineered equipment.
As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any other relevant field is required. You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of another Asian language (Chinese, Korean, Malaysian or Japanese) is an advantage.
Self-driven, customer centric and results oriented, you have strong drive and engagement. You thrive in a dynamic and international environment that requires high level of energy. You have a proven background as a strong business leader and the ability to drive and challenge a team to great success.
You are able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) at all levels with various cultures, including the ability to influence beyond direct reports, i.e., GM, BLM customer centers, KCM, etc.
Country and City Description
Shanghai, China.Apply now