Become our new Software Product Marketing Manager acting globally!
We are currently seeking a Software Product Marketing Manager for Desoutter Brand.
You will be responsible to analyze market and customer needs to develop new products/features and to promote the product range through the sales companies. You are the product owner for software roadmaps included Desoutter/Seti-tec/PivotWare/QAT product lines. You contribute to a new business model implementation where software solutions and dematerialisation of licenses and controllers will be strategic.
Your main responsibilities will be to :
- Follow and develop the business being responsible of NIS (Net Income Sales) and UGP (Unadjusted Growth Profit), towards MVI (Motor Vehicle Industry), Tiers, Aerospace and GI (General Industry) segment ;
- Visit Key customers and Customer Centers regularly to follow and support business development ;
- Work actively with KCM (Key Customer Manager) to understand/anticipate customers’ needs, and drive team in order to propose actions to the Steering Committee ;
- Once the product is ready for launch, the PMM will organize, with anticipation, Sales force training, competitors benchmarking, market analysis and promotional activities ;
- Contribute to a potential sales by Web (e-commerce) ;
- Develop a software roadmap with a long-term strategy vision: harmonization of existing solutions, integration of new technologies;
- Be directly involved in new product specifications, following their development with R&D and operations ;
- Define business strategy : IRP (International Retail Price), UGP & forecast ;
- Prepare product launch pack including marketing materials (leaflet, catalogues...), applications guide, customer value proposition/USP (Unique Selling Point) ;
- Follow up product launch in collaboration with our Customer Centers following our standard procedures and coordinate all activities internally and with customers ;
- Work with Excellence center for larger project and strive for standardization and harmonization of customer solutions ;
- Contribute to the Product Life Cycle: stock management, forecasting, etc.
The successful candidate has an Engineering degree, with an automation and/or software specialization. You have an international business experience (at least 5 years) in BtoB industrial marketing, ideally within manufacturing industries and software companies. You present a good knowledge in marketing and business development, with strong technical background on IT and industrial applications, automation, server, network technologies (wired or wireless), innovation around these fields of expertise.
We are looking for a person with good communication skills, open to work in matrix organization, open to innovation and new technologies. You are familiar with Office suite. You used to have programming skills (Java or C++ or same kind of languages). You have basic knowledges about IT technologies: databases, ERP or/and MES systems, n-tier environments (Server/Client/Networking). You have good competences to analyze customer needs and translate them in specification.
The position will require extensive travel.
Fluency in English is mandatory. German is a plus.Apply now