Become our new Advanced Assembly & Process Control Expert in Shanghai, China!
In line with our strategy to become number 1 in the selected segments, we are currently seeking an Advanced Assembly & Process Control Expert Asia, whose mission will be to support the business on Advanced Assembly Application, on Software Automation and on Process Control Projects. This position is based in our Excellence Centre in Asia and covers the following customer centers: South East Asia, China, Japan, South Korea and India.
In this exposed role, you will work very closely with these entities and the HO, and be part of a globally dedicated Process Control Team.
As a successful specialist in Advanced Assembly and Process Control with sound knowledge in EB tools including battery tools, WIFI, network, software automation and process control, you will:
- Support Customer Center in Asia by being a technical interface with final customers
- Analyze the customer’s specifications for advanced assembly applications
- Participate at customer kick-off meeting for projects with specific customer requirements
- Define the right technical solutions for the customer installation
- Be able to understand Customers’ needs and translate them in a clear specification
- Study the RFQ to propose most adequate solution by promoting the standard solutions
- Support about CVI Logix applications, PC software, PLC programs and fieldbuses
- Support for the Process Control Pivotware for the Project Pre-study – Feasibility & Project Analysis
- Become the regional referent for the process control competences
- Assure commissioning and technical support for on-site installation
- Develop plugins for Pivotware
- Training of local process control specialists
- Ensure that product launches are fully implemented in all the Asian customer centers
- Be the support interface with the HO in France
An international profile in Business to Business within industries, you have a good background in assembly application, network communication including WIFI and software automation. You have the competence to analyze the customer’s needs and translate them in specifications.
You have knowledge in the process in industrial assembly applications including network communication and protocol. You have programming skills to be able to fit the solution to the customer requirements. You have basic knowledge about ERP or/and MES systems
As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any other relevant field is required. You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of another Asian language (Chinese, Korean, Malaysian or Japanese) is an advantage.
We are looking for a person with good communication skills and good team player to able to integrate a matrix organization. Self-driven, customer centric and results oriented, you have strong drive and engagement. You are rigorous and organized to be able to deliver on time projects.
Country and City Description
Shanghai, China.Apply now