Become the new Global Business Manager Aerospace for Desoutter in France!
We are currently seeking a Global Business Manager Aerospace (Statut Cadre - CDI) to develop further our business with clear growth, profitability and customer loyalty goals. This highly exposed role, crucial to the success of Desoutter over the coming strategic period, will report to the VP Desoutter.
You will work very closely with all the BLM/GM globally and drive a global dedicated Aerospace team.
In order to set Desoutter as “the” strategic resource within major players within the ASC segment, you will:
- Set and implement a global strategy with the aim to become Nbr1 tool supplier in the Aerospace industry;
- Identify all key stakeholders within major players and establish strong relations to consolidate the Desoutter as the preferred supplier in the aerospace segment. Very regular visits to our customer plants is a must;
- Improve Desoutter brand awareness at all levels with one Desoutter message worldwide;
- Define together with the local counterparts the correct strategy including customer needs and offering, competition analysis, opportunities, activities, pricing strategy and follow up;
- Coordinate in an early stage larger projects to maximize our hit-rate and be accountable for closing the deal;
- Improve communication with the local teams our initiatives, execute and follow up ;
- Drive the process for tool certification at various customers;
- Be responsible for the product roadmap within the aerospace segment and report on a quarterly basis to the product steering committee;
- Be responsible, with a global drive team member, for coordinating the customer mapping and understanding the needs (current and future needs) - our Product generation plan should match the future needs of those customers. Innovation is key of our success;
- Be responsible to launch new products with as objective to generate a highest ROI ;
- Work very close together with our Seti-tec project team in Paris to continue our successful synergies;
- Be accountable for the global customer loyalty improvement plan and set the right actions with all BLMs to achieve this goal;
- Working closely together with Seti-Tec to develop and maximize synergies;
- Manage your team and make sure that a competence plan is in place including annuals appraisals, competence review and trainings.
Your success will be measured on your ability to make high-level management contacts within the identified major players and create trust and confidence on this level. You will also be measured on sales development (growth & profitability) and customer loyalty (NPS).
University graduated, technically and commercially oriented, you have a fluent command of English. German would be ideal.
Proven successful experience of business to business relationships, industrial marketing knowledge in both theory and practical and commercial and technical experience. You have a proven track record in complex sales & project management at high level; managerial experience and creativity in working with and promoting continuous improvements.
Exemplary customer focus with a clear vision and a proven ability to achieve results; in depth understanding of the Aerospace industry with significant understanding of Boeing and Airbus.
You have also a solid understanding of MS office.
You are a dynamic person with strong leadership and development skills, able to empower the team members and to create trustworthy and fair relations.
You have also excellent communication and presentation skills, you like to take initiative and are strong at networking both inside the division with marketing and engineering people as well as externally connecting with customers and suppliers.
In other words you can collaborate with colleagues both creatively and from an in-depth technical perspective. You have the ability to combine genuine technical interest with good sense of business. You are outgoing, responsible, and structured.Apply now