Become the new Area Sales Manager for Desoutter in the United-Kingdom!
Desoutter offers the manufacturing industry class leading tooling products (electric & pneumatic products, aftermarket solutions and accessories). Our target markets include Automotive, Automotive Aftermarket, Aerospace, Light Assembly and General Industry. The CP Division operates globally with primary focus in Europe, North America, India, China and Brazil, and employs approximately 900 people worldwide.
Due to our exciting expansion plans we are currently looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager for our Desoutter brand in the North of England. You will be asked to develop business mainly direct to end users but also where required through a small number of key distributors across our target industrial market sectors.
Reporting to the Business Line Manager and working with other key personnel you will be required to implement a specific business plan for the area including sales & marketing.
The main function is to generate profitable sales growth by:
- Achievement of Sales, Orders and Profitability budgets for the direct/distribution account base.
- Develop business plans, sales targets & strategies for the direct account base in the area
- Developing existing and new MVI, MVI Tiers and MTB accounts with the Desoutter ranges of electric and pneumatic products and bespoke solutions
- Building an effective business relationship with customers and key distributors at all levels.
- Undertaking presentations in order to enhance the company profile and sell the company’s solutions.
- Take the lead and manage the engagement of as many Desoutter functional departments as required so that Desoutter is viewed as the premium supplier by the customer.
- Using key account management tools to develop existing and new key customers
- Supporting existing distribution to develop key end user accounts.
- Organising and managing regular and sustained marketing campaigns and promotions including road shows, seminars and exhibitions.
- Working with the Desoutter PMM effectively introducing new products into the market including product launches, training, identification of key opportunities and evaluation.
- Effective provision of sales data, including the timely recordings of customer visits, action reports, monthly reports and analysis of sales performance against budget.
- Market mapping, documenting market potential and market share for Desoutter and Report on competitive activities.
- Management of customer payment performance through close collaboration with the customer and the Desoutter Credit Control department.
- Supporting the business growth through exhibitions and demonstrations.
- Management of customer payment performance through close collaboration with the customer
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained at all times and supporting the NPS Customer Satisfaction Survey.
The role will be based in the North of England. The successful candidate must possess strong communication skills, both written and oral, and be very flexible in their approach to working. They must be motivated and driven to succeed as reflected in the OTE package being offered.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical sales background and ideally experience in solution selling industrial pneumatic / electric equipment. Strong organisational skills plus good business acumen, are required for this interesting and challenging role. Reliability and trustworthiness are essential qualities for the successful applicant
Experience in B2B direct sales and distributor channel management is favorable. Qualifications should preferably be to HNC equivalent or higher.
The successful candidate must have a UK work permit to apply for this position.Apply now