Become the new Project & Installation Engineer in the United-Kingdom
Will be part of a project team that includes 4 staff and will be expected to work closely with your team members and other areas of the business including service and sales ensuring that bespoke industrial Electric Brushless tightening solutions and quotations are delivered to customers within the timescales and to the quality expected. Role will include engaging with customers on a daily basis and working towards a long lasting relationship driven by customer satisfaction and service.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on projects.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follow up with clients
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Develop opportunities for further business within key accounts.
- Supporting product issues with Customers and ASM’s.
- Customer quotations for bespoke applications.
- Reporting your activities on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with training needs for ASM’s distribution and customers.
- Assisting with new product launches.
- Support sales and internal project meetings.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
- Microsoft Office, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- Product specific programming software.
- GCSE Maths and English minimum.
- Leadership and ability to work with minimal coaching or assistance
- Challenges others to develop while serving as a role model and mentor.
- Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Remains at the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates other team member's contributions.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with other team members.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- Facilitates regular team activities outside of the office.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
- Existing knowledge of EB tooling preferred
- Basic PLC system and network knowledge would be advantageous
- Ability to work to tight schedules, prioritise workload and meet specific deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with all levels, internally and externally in a confident manner.
- Ability to handle and preserve confidential and sensitive information.
- Have a flexible approach to your work
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors those with less experience through formal channels.
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required by ourselves.
- Trains others and clients through both formal and informal training programs.
- Internal Operations
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.